- Energy1580kJ 379kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1756kJ / 421kcal
- Cocoa biscuit base, topped with chocolate cheesecake and pockets of salted caramel sauce. Finished with a chocolate ganache and chocolate decorations.
- To create this indulgent experience, our chefs have taken inspiration from world famous New York cheesecake recipes and Parisian chocolatiers. We slow bake our cheesecake to achieve a beautifully light yet creamy texture to complement the crumbly biscuit base. We cover it in chocolate ganache with pockets of velvety salted caramel. Hand decorated with Belgian chocolate shards and swirls, dusted with golden sparkles.
Full Fat Soft Cheese (18%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Single Cream (Milk), Caramel Sauce (10%), Sugar, Belgian Dark Chocolate (9%), Belgian Milk Chocolate (6%), Pasteurised Egg, Palm Oil, Glucose Syrup, Butter (Milk), Chocolate Curls, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Invert Sugar Syrup, Chocolate Decoration, Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Raising Agent (Ammonium Bicarbonate), Cocoa Powder, Pasteurised Egg Yolk, Demerara Sugar, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Tapioca Starch, Gelling Agent (Pork Gelatine), Colours (Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide).
Full Fat Soft Cheese contains: Cheese (Milk), Maize Starch.
Caramel Sauce contains: Butter (Milk), Water, Sugar, Dark Brown Soft Sugar, Whipping Cream (Milk), Whole Milk, Modified Maize Starch, Sea Salt, Gelling Agents (Locust Bean Gum, Agar).
Belgian Dark Chocolate contains: Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring.
Belgian Milk Chocolate contains: Sugar, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring.
Chocolate Curls contain: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Mass, Whey Powder (Milk), Milk Sugar, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring.
Chocolate Decoration contains: Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Colours (Titanium Dioxide, Curcumin), Flavouring, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6 of a cheesecake (90g)|
|Energy||1756kJ / 421kcal||1580kJ / 379kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016