Tesco Finest Pear And Pecan Tarts 220G
- Energy1676kJ 400kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1523.43kJ (364.08kcal)
- 2 Shortcrust pastry shells filled with caramel sauce, almond sponge, pear pieces and nibbed pecan nuts.
- All butter almond frangipane tart hand topped with sliced pear and pecans and caramel sauce.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Pear (21%), Butter (Milk), Sugar, Pasteurised (Egg), Ground (Almonds), Maize Flour, Dark Brown Soft Sugar, Whipping Cream (Milk), Whole (Milk), Nibbed (Pecan Nuts), Glucose Syrup, Modified Maize Starch, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Calcium Lactate), ND (Ethanol, Water, Propylene Glycol), Caramelised Sugar Powder, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Stabiliser (Disodium Diphosphate), Salt, Flavouring, Antifoaming Agent (Dimethyl Polysiloxane), Processing Aids (Milk Sugar, L-Cysteine)
- Contains Almonds, Nuts, Peanuts, Pecans and Pistachio Nuts., For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and other nuts.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas 4 12-15mins Remove outer packaging. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for heating from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
220g e (2 x 110g)
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One tart (110g)|
|Energy||1523.43kJ (364.08kcal)||1675.77kJ (400.49kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016