- Energy1570kJ 375kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1366kJ / 326kcal
- 2 Shortcrust pastry shells filled with a raspberry and lemon compote, topped with ground almond and lemon frangipane and raspberries.
- Crisp, buttery pastry filled with raspberry and lemon compote, topped with almond frangipane and raspberries.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Raspberry (23%), Sugar, Butter (Milk), Pasteurised Egg, Lemon Juice, Ground Almonds, Maize Flour, Cornflour, Glucose Syrup, Lemon Zest, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Calcium Lactate), Gelling Agent (Pectin), Stabiliser (Disodium Diphosphate), Salt, Flavourings.
- May contain peanuts and other nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas 4 12-15 mins. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Not suitable for heating from frozen.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
230g e (2 x 115g)
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One tart (115g)|
|Energy||1366kJ / 326kcal||1570kJ / 375kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2019