Tesco Banoffee Tarts 2 X 115G
- Energy1643kJ 393kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1429.10kJ (341.50kcal)
- Pastry shell filled with banana slices and caramel sauce. Topped with stabilised cream and chocolate dusting.
- Topped with caramel, banana and British cream. Our chefs have perfected a blind baked recipe over time. The pastry is baked until golden brown before adding the filling to give the perfect combination of firm bite and creaminess.
Caramel Sauce (26%), Banana (21%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Cream (Milk), Sugar, Margarine, Butter (Milk), Pasteurised (Egg), Maize Flour, Dextrose, Cocoa Mass, Stabilisers (Pectin, Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Phosphate), Buttermilk Powder (Milk), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Flavouring.
Caramel Sauce contains: Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Water, Palm Oil, Partially Inverted Sugar Syrup, Whole (Milk), Butter (Milk), Salt, Potassium Sorbate, Flavouring, Emulsifiers (Rapeseed Lecithins, Polysorbate 60), Milk Sugar.
Margarine contains: Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Processing Aid (Citric Acid)
- May contain Almonds, Hazelnuts, Nuts, Peanuts, Pecans and Pistachio Nuts., For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One tart (115g)|
|Energy||1429.10kJ (341.50kcal)||1643.46kJ (392.73kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016