Tesco Smores Hot Smores Hot Dessert 250G
- Energy1296kJ 310kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2057.00kJ (492.80kcal)
- Chocolate chip cookie topped with a Belgian chocolate sauce, marshmallows and shortcake biscuit.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie. Chewy cookie topped with chocolate sauce, marshmallows and shortcake. Our chefs have created a modern twist on the traditional gooey and toasted campfire treat.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Belgian Milk Chocolate (8%), Marshmallow (7%), Dark Brown Soft Sugar, Belgian Dark Chocolate (6%), Pasteurised (Egg), Single Cream (Milk), Double Cream (Milk), Glucose Syrup, Chocolate Chips, Butter (Milk), Palm Oil, Pasteurised, (Egg Yolk), Shea Fat, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Invert Sugar, Salt, Flavouring, Tapioca Starch, Processing Aid (Citric Acid), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithins).
Belgian Milk Chocolate contains: Sugar, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring.
Marshmallow contains: Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Sugar, Water, Gelling Agent (Pork Gelatine), Anti-caking Agent (Maize Starch), Flavouring.
Belgian Dark Chocolate contains: Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring.
Chocolate Chips contains: Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins).
Flavouring contains: Ethanol, Water, Flavouring
- May contain Almonds, Hazelnuts, Nuts, Peanuts, Pecans and Pistachio Nuts.For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 10 minutes. From chilled: 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas 4 10 mins
- Remove outer packaging.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Not suitable for heating from frozen.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a pack (63g)|
|Energy||2057.00kJ (492.80kcal)||1295.91kJ (310.46kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016