- Energy1432kJ 342kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1431.50kJ (342.00kcal)
- Belgian Chocolate sponge with chocolate chips with chocolate sauce
- Chocolate sponge with chocolate chips topped with rich chocolate sauce
Whole (Milk), Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Pasteurised (Egg), Butter (Milk), Belgian Dark Chocolate (5%), Palm Oil, Dark Chocolate Chips, Milk Chocolate Chips, Golden Syrup (Partially Inverted Refiners Syrup), Cocoa Powder, Belgian Milk Chocolate (3%), Rapeseed Oil, Raising Agents (Potassium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate), Cornflour, Processing Aids (Calcium Salts of Fatty Acids, Silicon Dioxide, Rapeseed Oil, Citric Acid), Gelling Agents (Locust Bean Gum, Agar).
Belgian Dark Chocolate contains: Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring.
Dark Chocolate Chips contains: Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins).
Milk Chocolate Chips contains: Sugar, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Whey Powder (Milk), Dried Skimmed Milk, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring.
Belgian Milk Chocolate contains: Sugar, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring
- May contain Almonds, Hazelnuts, Nuts, Peanuts, Pecans and Pistachio Nuts., For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Instructions: 800W / 900W 2 mins 30 secs / 2 mins 20 secs
Remove outer packaging and lid.
Heat on full power.
Stand for 1 minute before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a pudding (100g)|
|Energy||1431.50kJ (342.00kcal)||1431.50kJ (342.00kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016