Tesco Tomato Garlic And Cheese Doughballs 200G
- Energy600kJ 143kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1249.22kJ (297.15kcal)
- 12 Dough balls filled with a cheese, tomato, garlic and parsley spread filling, with added butter.
- Melting cheesy centre Soft doughballs oozing with a herby tomato and mature Cheddar filling Our expert bakers have refined their recipe and techniques to create a doughball that reveals an oozing centre for the ultimate indulgence.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (5%), Tomato, Butter (Milk) (4.5%), Sundried Tomatoes, Tomato Purée, Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Garlic (1%), Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Fibre, Salt, Onion, Cornflour, Potato Starch, Parsley, Yeast, Garlic Purée, Sugar, Basil, Sea Salt, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Black Pepper, Spirit Vinegar, Garlic Powder, Oregano, White Wine Vinegar, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid), Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Processing Aid (Enzymes), Citric Acid, Rosemary, Bulking Agent (Calcium Sulphate), Flavouring, Colour (Beta-Carotene).
Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) contains: Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Vegetarian Rennet.
Olive Oil contains: Olive Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 10-12 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 10-12 minutes, turning the doughballs halfway through cooking time in the melted garlic spread.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove outer film leaving dough balls in foil tray.
- Half way through cooking, remove from oven and turn the dough balls in the melted garlic spread.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||3 doughballs (48g)|
|Energy||1249.22kJ (297.15kcal)||599.63kJ (142.63kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016