Tesco Seeded Garlic Flatbread 230G
- Energy703kJ 168kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1278.71kJ (305.57kcal)
- A flatbread enriched with a mix of pumpkin, linseed, sunflower & poppy seeds with a garlic buttery topping.
- Hand crafted. Made with a mix of seeds and finished with a buttery garlic topping. Our expert bakers have refined their recipe over time using slow fermentation for a soft textured bread. The dough is then hand crafted and baked for a perfect flatbread.
Flour (Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Wholemeal Wheat Flour), Water, Seeds (9%), Butter (Milk) (6%), Garlic, Rapeseed Oil, Processing Aid (Rapeseed Oil), Durum Wheat Semolina, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Parsley, Yeast, Concentrated Lemon Juice.
Seeds contains: Pumpkin Seed, Linseed, Sunflower Seeds, Poppy Seeds
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
This product may have been previously frozen and has been restored to chill temperature under carefully controlled conditions. It is still suitable for home freezing., Keep refrigerated.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven from chilled: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 8-10 mins. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 8-10 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven from frozen: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 10-12 mins. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove outer packaging, leave flatbread on bakeable tray.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a flatbread (55g)|
|Energy||1278.71kJ (305.57kcal)||703.29kJ (168.06kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016