Tesco 12 Cheese And Tomato Breadswirls 345G
- Energy631kJ 149kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1147.75kJ (271.63kcal)
- Bread swirls filled with mature Cheddar, mozzarella & tomato sauce.
- Soft & cheesy. Filled with mature cheddar & mozzarella and sweet tomatoes. Our expert bakers have refined their recipe and techniques over time to create a soft bread swirl with an even spread of filling.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Tomato And Basil Sauce (9%), Mature Cheddar Cheese (6%), Mozzarella Medium Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (3%), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sugar, Salt, Wheat Fibre, Yeast Powder, Potato Starch, Yeast, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid), Processing Aid (Enzymes), Bulking Agent (Calcium Sulphate).
Tomato And Basil Sauce contains: Tomato, Water, Tomato Purée, Onion, Sundried Tomato(Tomato, Salt), Cornflour, Garlic Purée, Sunflower Oil, Basil, Salt, Black Pepper, Spirit Vinegar, White Wine Vinegar, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Garlic, Rosemary.
Mature Cheddar Cheese contains: Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Microbial Rennet.
Mozzarella Medium Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) contains: Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Microbial Rennet
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated, This product may have been previously frozen and has been restored to chill temperature under carefully controlled conditions. It is still suitable for home freezing.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 8-9 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 8-9 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in the refrigerator. Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not Suitable for Microwave Heating
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||2 swirls (55g)|
|Energy||1147.75kJ (271.63kcal)||631.26kJ (149.40kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016