Tesco Fruity Jerk Chicken Breast 180G
- Energy491kJ 116kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 545kJ / 129kcal
- Cooked and sliced chicken breast fillets in a fruity jerk marinade.
- Spicy & Fruity Chicken breast marinated in a jerk spice blend for a sweet fiery kick
Chicken Breast, Mango Purée, Pineapple, Rice Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Potato Starch, Dried Red Pepper, Spices, Cornflour, Concentrated Orange Juice, Salt, Stabiliser (Sodium Triphosphate), Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Lemon Juice, Apricot, Herbs, Smoked Paprika, Dried Garlic, Dried Onion, Chilli Pepper, Chilli Powder, Lime Oil, Sunflower Oil, Flavouring, Spice Extracts.
Prepared from 101g of chicken breast per 100g of Fruity Jerk Chicken Breast Pieces.
Keep refrigerated., Once opened consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: 800W 2 mins 40 secs / 900W 2½ mins
Place on a microwaveable plate.
Heat on full power for 2 minutes 40 seconds (800W) / 2 minutes 30 seconds (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- Can be eaten hot or cold
- Remove all packaging.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||545kJ / 129kcal||491kJ / 116kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016