Tesco Finest Nocellara Olive Focaccia 290G
- Energy869kJ 207kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1260.03kJ (299.54kcal)
- A slowly fermented focaccia dough, enriched with extra virgin olive oil (6%) and hand topped with Italian nocellera olives.
- Expertly crafted from 18 hour fermented dough with extra virgin olive oil (6%) for a light, soft texture, then finished by hand.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Nocellara Olives (15%), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Flat Leaf Parsley, Garlic, Salt, Malted Wheat Flour, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Yeast, Wheat Fibre, Dried Skimmed Milk, Brown Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Balsamic Vinegar.
Balsamic Vinegar contains: Red Wine Vinegar, Grape Concentrate
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., This product may have been previously frozen and has been restored to chill temperature under carefully controlled conditions. It is still suitable for home freezing.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 10-12 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines aboveNot suitable for heating from frozen
- CAUTION: Although every care has been taken to remove olive stones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1260.03kJ (299.54kcal)||869.42kJ (206.68kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016