Tesco Cheese Tomato And Garlic Tear And Share240g
- Energy652kJ 155kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1131kJ / 269kcal
- A handcrafted pull apart bread topped with a Mozzarella cheese, Cheddar cheese and garlic buttery topping, filled with a tomato sauce.
- Oozing tomato centre. Finished with Mozzarella, mature Cheddar and a buttery garlic topping. Our expert bakers have refined their recipe and techniques to create a sharing bread that reveals a tomato and basil centre for the ultimate indulgence.
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Tomato, Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (3%), Garlic, Rapeseed Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Medium Fat Hard Cheese(Milk), Butter (Milk), Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (1%), Mozzarella Medium Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (1%), Sundried Tomatoes, Tomato Purée, Parsley, Tomato Paste, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Wheat Fibre, White Wine Vinegar, Cornflour, Sugar, Yeast, Lemon Juice, Palm Oil, Onion, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Garlic Purée, Basil, Sea Salt, Paprika, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid), Onion Powder, Black Pepper, Spirit Vinegar, Garlic Powder, Oregano, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Dried Rosemary, Dried Basil, Flavouring, Colour (Beta-Carotene).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 10-12 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven and cook as above.
- Remove outer film leaving tear & share bread in bakeable tray.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in a refrigerator.
- Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a pack (57g)|
|Energy||1131kJ / 269kcal||652kJ / 155kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019