Tesco Custard Doughnut 2 Pack
- Energy910kJ 217kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1137kJ / 271kcal
- 2 Doughnuts filled with custard.
- Tesco 2 Custard Doughnuts. Light, fluffy doughnuts filled with rich, smooth custard
- British Cream Light, fluffy doughnuts filled with rich, smooth custard
INGREDIENTS: Custard (48%) [Water, Cream (Milk), Sugar, Milk Proteins, Rice Starch, Cornflour, Dextrose, Gelling Agent (Sodium Alginate), Glucose, Stabiliser (Pectin), Colour (Mixed Carotenes), Flavouring], Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Water, Pasteurised Egg, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Dextrose, Cornflour, Yeast, Wheat Starch, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Sodium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate, Mono- and Di-Acetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Salt, Soya Flour, Stabiliser (Carboxymethylcellulose), Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
- May contain peanuts, almond, beech nut, brazil nut, butternut, cashew, chestnut, chinquapin, coconut, filbert, ginko nut, hazelnut, heartnut, hickory nut, lychee nut, macademia nut, pecan, pili nut, pine nut, pinon nut, pistachio, sheanut and walnut. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold., Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 4 hours in a refrigerator. Once defrosted consume within 24 hours and do not refreeze. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by 'use by' date shown.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
Carton. Card widely recycled Tray. Plastic check local recycling
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
2 x Doughnuts
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One doughnut (80g)|
|Energy||1137kJ / 271kcal||910kJ / 217kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019