Tesco Beef Honey Sriracha Sizzle Strips 280G
- Energy732kJ 173kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 739.60kJ (175.20kcal)
- Beef strips coated in honey sriracha seasoning.
- IDEAL FOR THE BBQ FROM TRUSTED FARMS HAND SLICED From trusted farms Dressed in a sweet and spicy marinade with a hot, sticky finish We work in partnership with selected farmers to ensure high welfare standards from farm to fork, to deliver great quality beef. Whether barbecued or grilled these beef strips are great come rain or shine.
Beef (92%), Sugar, Maize Starch, Salt, Spirit Vinegar Powder, Chilli Powder, Garlic Powder, Red Pepper, Yeast Extract, Cayenne Chilli, Chilli Flakes, Spice Extracts, Dried Honey, Flavouring
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by ‘use by’ date shown.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: For a chargrilled barbecue effect, cook as per cooking guidelines above, then place on the barbecue for 1-2 minutes, turning once.
Instructions: Place under a pre-heated medium- high grill for 4-5 minutes (medium) or 7-8 minutes (well done). Turn occasionally.
- Remove all packaging
- If you prefer a rare product reduce cooking times accordingly.
- If cooked rare, there is a small risk that harmful bacteria may be present.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigeratorOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow preparation guidelines above.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||739.60kJ (175.20kcal)||732.20kJ (173.45kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016