Tesco Takeaway Buffalo Chicken Pizza 376G
- Energy2070kJ 493kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1119.00kJ (266.30kcal)
- A pan baked pizza base topped with a spicy tomato and full fat blue veined hard cheese sauce, mozzarella full fat soft cheese, Monterey Jack full fat hard cheese, a spicy tomato and blue cheese coated chicken, grilled yellow peppers and chilli flakes.
- American inspired crust Topped with chicken in a blue cheese Buffalo sauce and chilli flakes
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk)(Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Rennet), Chicken (8%), Maize Grits (Maize), Yellow Pepper, Rapeseed Oil, Monterey Jack Full Fat Hard Cheese (Milk)(Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Vegetarian Rennet), Tomato(Tomato, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)), Buttermilk (Milk)(Skimmed Milk, Dried Skimmed Milk, Milk Proteins, Processing Aid (Starter Culture)), Yeast(Processing Aid (Potato Starch, Sunflower Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Salt), Water, Yeast), Red Pepper, Tomato Purée, Semolina (Wheat), Salt(Salt, Non Functional Anti Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide)), Full Fat Blue Veined Hard Cheese (Milk)(Milk, Salt, Rennet, Mould Culture, Processing Aid (Starter Culture), Cellulose), Spirit Vinegar, Distilled Malt Vinegar, Cornflour, Paprika, Non Functional Anti Caking Agent (Potato Starch), Chilli Flakes, Chicken Extract, Tomato(Acidity Regulator), Red Wine Vinegar, Full Fat Blue Veined Hard Cheese (Milk)(Processing Aid), Grape Must Concentrate, Black Pepper, Thyme, Garlic, Onion, Oregano, Turmeric, Chilli, Nutmeg, Rosemary, Processing Aid (Sunflower Oil, Enzymes), Sulphur Dioxide
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7 10 mins Place pizza directly onto the top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7 16 mins Place pizza directly onto the top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging including baseboard disc.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout and cheese is bubbling before serving.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pizza (185g)|
|Energy||1119.00kJ (266.30kcal)||2070.15kJ (492.65kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016