Tesco 2 Pulled Pork Slices 300G
- Energy1556kJ 372kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1037.63kJ (247.89kcal)
- Pulled pork in a Hickory flavoured BBQ sauce wrapped in puff pastry.
- British Pork Flaky puff pastry filled with pork in hickory barbecue flavoured sauce. Our expert bakers make the pastry for our slices, creating layers of flaky puff pastry. The fillings are cooked for tenderness and packed into the pastry, so you get flavour in every bite. The slice is then baked with a milk glaze for a crisp, golden finish.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Pork (16%) (Pork Leg), Palm Oil, Mixed Peppers (Red Pepper, Yellow Pepper), Onion, Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Cornflour, Fructose, Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Hickory Smoked Water (Water), White Wine Vinegar, Tomato Paste, Glucose Syrup, Molasses, Tomato Purée, Salt, Coriander, Dried Skimmed Milk, Onion Powder, Smoked Paprika, Acidity Regulator (Malic Acid, Acetic Acid), Black Pepper, Allspice, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Citric Acid
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 18-20 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 25-30 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One slice (150g)|
|Energy||1037.63kJ (247.89kcal)||1556.44kJ (371.83kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016