Tesco Ham Hock And Cheddar Cheese Pastries 70G
- Energy173kJ 41kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1151.91kJ (274.24kcal)
- Pastry triangles filled with single cream, pulled pork, medium fat hard cheese and extra mature Cheddar cheese topped with a mustard crumb.
- Cheesy & Rich Ham hock in a cheese sauce hand folded in pastry with a mustard crumb
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Single Cream (Milk), Milk, Pork (12%), Ham Hock (6%), Egg, Medium Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk) (2%), Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (2%), Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Parsley, Mustard Seed, Thyme, Spirit Vinegar, White Pepper, Turmeric Extract, Yeast.
Ham Hock contains: Pork, Salt, Preservative (Sodium Nitrate).
Medium Fat Soft Cheese contains: Milk)(Water, Cream (Milk), Dried Skimmed Milk, Starter Culture, Buttermilk Powder (Milk), Sea Salt.
Medium Fat Hard Cheese contains: Milk)(Milk, Potato Starch, Salt, Rennet, Starter Culture.
Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese contains: Milk)(Milk, Potato Starch, Salt, Rennet, Starter Culture.
Turmeric Extract contains: Polysorbate 80, Turmeric Extract, Propylene Glycol
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 7-9 mins Place pastries directly onto a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- Eat hot or cold
- Remove outer sleeve.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigeratorFollow the preparation guidelines aboveOnce defrosted, do not refreezeNot suitable for heating from frozen
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||¼ of a pack (15g**)|
|Energy||1151.91kJ (274.24kcal)||172.79kJ (41.14kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016