Tesco Chicken Mole Taquitos 95G
- Energy220kJ 53kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 918.50kJ (218.89kcal)
- Wheat and maize flour tortilla filled with chicken, tomato, onion and egg in a spicy chilli sauce.
- Rich & Warming Pastry hand filled with spicy chicken in a chilli and cocoa sauce
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Chicken (24%), Tomato, Water, Maize Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Onion, Egg, Jalapeño Chilli, Coriander, Chilli Powder, Cocoa Powder, Lime Juice, Demerara Sugar, Cornflour, Salt, Turmeric, Garlic Purée, Chipotle Chilli, Sea Salt, Cinnamon Powder, Yeast, Star Anise, Acidity Regulator (Acetic Acid), Clove Powder, Bay Leaf, Oregano, Clove, Wheat Starch, Maize Starch, Firming Agent (Calcium Chloride)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 7-9 mins Place pastries directly onto a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- Eat hot or cold
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigeratorFollow the preparation guidelines aboveOnce defrosted, do not refreezeNot suitable for heating from frozen
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||¼ of a pack (24g)|
|Energy||918.50kJ (218.89kcal)||220.44kJ (52.53kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016