- Energy970kJ 233kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1116kJ / 268kcal
- Skin-on salmon (Salmo salar) fillets with a pesto inspired sauce.
- 2 Pesto Salmon Fillets Carefully chosen for freshness, paired with a vibrant, rich sauce. Farmed in waters off the coast of Norway or Scotland. Boneless, with a pesto sauce made from Parmigiano Reggiano and basil. Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us which is why Tesco fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability.
- Carefully chosen for freshness, paired with a vibrant, rich sauce
- Pack size: 230g
Salmon (Fish) (86%), Rapeseed Oil, Basil, Parsley, White Wine Vinegar, Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese (Milk), Lemon Juice, Spinach, Sunflower Oil, Garlic Purée, Salt.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 10 hours in the refrigerator. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: 190°C / Fan 170°C / Gas 5 18-20 mins Preheat oven. Loosely wrap each fillet in lightly oiled foil to form individual parcels. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Instructions: For best results pan fry. Fry skin side down in a little oil over a medium heat for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally. To heat the sauce, simply place the sachet in a cup of boiling water for 2 minutes. Pour over the fish to serve.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Remove all packaging, place the sachet to one side.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: Take care when opening parcel as steam may escape.
Sleeve. Paper widely recycled Tray. Metal check local recycling Film. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pack (87g**)|
|Energy||1116kJ / 268kcal||970kJ / 233kcal|
|Omega-3 (EPA & DHA)||800mg||696mg|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When pan fried according to instructions, skin removed.||-||-|
|** When pan fried according to instructions 230g typically weighs 174g.||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: Take care when opening parcel as steam may escape.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019