- Energy397kJ 95kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1728kJ / 413kcal
- 12 Chocolate sponge cakes
- Lip smackingly lovely sponge cakes – perfect for parties Welcome to Ms Molly's fabulous store, home to the tastiest treats in town. Packed with all the family's favourite goodies, it's here to make your day a little bit sweeter No artificial flavours or colours
- Lightly baked chocolate flavoured sponge cakes ideal for decorating Welcome to Ms Molly's fabulous store, home to the tastiest treats in town. Packed with all the family's favourite goodies, it's here to make your day a little bit sweeter No artificial flavours or colours
Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rapeseed Oil, Pasteurised Egg, Humectant (Glycerol), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder (3.5%), Pasteurised Egg White, Soya Flour, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Potassium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Glucono-Delta-Lactone, Calcium Lactate), Wheat Starch, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
Tray. Plastic check local recycling Wrap. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
12 x Fairy Cakes
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1728kJ / 413kcal||397kJ / 95kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019