- Energy1382kJ 330kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 593kJ / 142kcal
- Minced beef in vegetable gravy with a beef suet dumpling.
- Beef simmered in a rich vegetable gravy. Our team of chefs carefully prepare all our meals with ingredients you'd find in your own kitchen. These comforting British Classics are warming, satisfying and full of great flavour.
- Mini Meals. Beef simmered in a rich vegetable gravy. Our team of chefs carefully prepare all our meals with ingredients you'd find in your own kitchen. These comforting British Classics are warming, satisfying and full of great flavour.
- Pack size: 250g
Beef (36%), Water, Dumpling (16%), Onion, Carrot, Peas, Cornflour, Tomato Purée, Beef Fat, Beef Extract, Black Treacle, Garlic Purée, Balsamic Vinegar, Salt, Caramelised Sugar, Tomato Paste, Sugar, Onion Concentrate, Black Pepper, Thyme, Clove.
Dumpling contains: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Beef Fat, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Potassium Carbonate), Rapeseed Oil.
Balsamic Vinegar contains: Red Wine Vinegar, Grape Must Concentrate.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Once defrosted, do not refreeze. Keep refrigerated.
Instructions: For best results oven heat. 190°C / Fan 170°C / Gas 5 20 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating. Stir before serving.
Instructions: 800W / 900W 3 / 2½ mins
Heat on full power for 3 minutes (800W)/ 2 minutes 30 seconds (900W).
Stand for 1 minute.
Heat on full power for a further 1 minute 30 seconds (800W) / 1 minute (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Stir before serving.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating from frozen.
- Remove outer sleeve and pierce film lid several times.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regain its rigidity.
Produced in the U.K., using beef from the U.K.
Number of uses
Card widely recycled Plastic check local recycling Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (233g**)|
|Energy||593kJ / 142kcal||1382kJ / 330kcal|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019