Tesco Mini Meals Fish Pie 250G
- Energy1060kJ 253kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 457kJ / 109kcal
- Pollock in a cheese sauce topped with mashed potato and a Cheddar cheese breadcrumb.
- Pollock in a creamy Cheddar Sauce topped with buttery mash. Our team of chefs carefully prepare all our meals with ingredients you'd find in your own kitchen. These comforting British Classics are warming, satisfying and full of great flavour.
Mashed Potato (51%), Pollock (Fish) (21%), Whole Milk, Single Cream (Milk), Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Medium Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Wheat Flour, Cornflour, Parsley, Salt, Black Mustard Seed, Spirit Vinegar, Spices (White Pepper, Paprika, Turmeric), Yeast, Sugar, Wheat Gluten, Caramelised Sugar.
Mashed Potato contains: Potato, Whole Milk, Butter (Milk), Salt, White Pepper.
Wheat Flour contains: Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 20 mins. For best results oven heat. Remove outer sleeve and film lid. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Instructions: Chilled: 800W / 900W 4 1/2 / 4 mins
Remover outer sleeve and pierce film lid.
Heat on full power for 2 minutes 30 seconds (800W /900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute.
Heat for a further 2 minutes (800W) / 1 minute 30 seconds (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Not suitable for heating from Frozen.
- This product can contain minor bones.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (232g**)|
|Energy||457kJ / 109kcal||1060kJ / 253kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019