Tesco Mini Meals Roast Chicken Dinner 250G
- Energy982kJ 234kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 452.55kJ (107.62kcal)
- Sliced chicken in chicken gravy with roast potatoes, vegetables.
- Succulent sliced chicken with roast potatoes, carrots and broccoli. Our team of chefs carefully prepare all our meals with ingredients you'd find in your own kitchen. These comforting British Classics are warming, satisfying and full of great flavour.
Chicken (25%), Potato (23%), Water, Carrot, Broccoli Florets, Onion, Chicken Extract, Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Tomato Purée, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Garlic Purée, Pork Gelatine, Vegetable Juices (Carrot, Mushroom, Onion), Salt, Sugar, Caramelised Sugar, Thyme, White Pepper.
Chicken contains: Chicken Breast, Chicken Thigh.
Wheat Flour contains: Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin)(Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results oven heat. 190°C / Fan 170°C / Gas 5 20mins Pierce film lid several times on vegetable and gravy compartments. Remove film lid from potato compartment and place potatoes directly onto a baking tray. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating. Stir before serving.
Instructions: 800W / 900W 4 ½ / 2 ½ mins
Pierce film lid several times on vegetable and gravy compartments.
Remove film lid from potato compartment.
Heat on full power for 4 minutes 30 seconds (800W), 2 minutes 30 seconds (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Stir before serving.
- Remove outer sleeve.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.Not suitable for heating from frozen.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (217g**)|
|Energy||452.55kJ (107.62kcal)||982.03kJ (233.54kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016