- Energy1172kJ 279kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 300kJ / 71kcal
- Pulled ham in mustard sauce with mashed potato, green beans and carrots.
- A wholegrain mustard and white wine sauce with sweet crunchy carrots
Mashed Potato, Ham (15%), Green Bean, Milk, Carrot, Water, Onion, White Wine, Chicken Extract, Pork Gelatine, Cornflour, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rapeseed Oil, Garlic Purée, Mustard Seed, Spirit Vinegar, Salt, Black Mustard Seed, Vegetable Juices (Carrot, Mushroom, Onion), Sugar.
Mashed Potato contains: Potato, Single Cream (Milk), Salt, White Pepper.
Ham contains: Pork Leg, Water, Salt, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 190°C/ Fan 170°C/ Gas 5 25-30mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven and heat for 25-30 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for oven cooking from frozen.
Instructions: From chilled: 800W/ 900W 5 / 4 1/2 mins
For best results microwave heat.
Place in the microwave and heat on full power 800W 5 minutes / 900W 4 minutes 30 seconds.
Leave to stand for a minute.
- Remove outer sleeve and pierce film lid several times.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each Pack (391g**)|
|Energy||300kJ / 71kcal||1172kJ / 279kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019