Tesco Red Thai Chicken Curry With Rice 380G
- Energy1575kJ 373kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 442.40kJ (104.80kcal)
- Marinated chicken breast pieces in a red Thai curry sauce with green beans, babycorn, red peppers, soya beans and jasmine rice with quinoa.
- Marinated chicken with a fragrant ginger and lemongrass infused sauce
Cooked Jasmine Rice, Chicken (16%), Skimmed Milk, Green Bean, Babycorn, Red Pepper, Soya Bean, Onion, Water, Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée, Coconut, Lime Juice, Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Lime Leaves, Tomato Purée, Lemongrass, Ground Cumin, Demerara Sugar, Salt, Anchovy (Fish), Ground Coriander, Glucose Syrup, Coriander, Paprika, Palm Oil, Ground Spices, Sugar, Sea Salt, Lime Juice Powder, Thyme, Garlic Powder, Tomato Powder, Onion Extract, Black Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Sugar Syrup, Colour (Anthocyanins).
Cooked Jasmine Rice contains: Water, Jasmine Rice, Quinoa
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for oven heating.
|Step||650 Watt||750 Watt||850 Watt|
From chilled: 800W / 900W 4 1/2 / 3 1/2 mins.
Heat on full power for 4 1/2 minutes (800W) / 3 1/2 minutes (900W).
Remove film and locate tab on edge of black insert. Remove insert by sliding vegetables into the bowl, stir gently and serve.
- Remove outer sleeve.
- Pierce film lid several times.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: Take care when transferring vegetables as product will be hot.Warning: This product can contain small fibres which come from the lemongrass and lime leaves.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (356g**)|
|Energy||442.40kJ (104.80kcal)||1574.94kJ (373.09kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016