- Energy1042kJ 248kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 534kJ / 127kcal
- Chicken with a Cheddar cheese sauce topped with smoked bacon and red Leicester cheese.
- Our team of chefs carefully prepare all our meals with ingredients you'd find in your own kitchen. These comforting British Classics are warming, satisfying and full of great flavour.
- Chicken in a mature Cheddar sauce hand topped with smoked bacon
- Pack size: 400g
Chicken Breast (52%), Whole Milk, Water, Single Cream (Milk), Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Smoked Bacon (4.5%), Red Leicester Cheese, Cornflour, Pork Gelatine, Garlic Purée, Salt, Black Mustard Seed, Black Pepper, Spirit Vinegar, White Pepper.
Smoked Bacon contains: Pork, Water, Salt, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Preservatives (Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite).
Red Leicester Cheese contains: Red Leicester Cheese (Milk), Colour (Annatto).
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Once defrosted, do not refreeze. Not suitable for heating from frozen. Keep refrigerated.
Instructions: Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Chilled: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 15-20 mins Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating. Stir before serving.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for heating from frozen.
Instructions: For best results microwave heat.
Heat on full power.
Chilled: 800W / 900W 3½/2½mins
Stand for 1 minute. Peel back film lid, stir, re-cover and heat.
Chilled: 800W / 900W 2/1½mins
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Stir before serving.
- Remove sleeve and pierce film lid several times.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Plastic not currently recycled Plastic check local recycling Card widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (195g**)|
|Energy||534kJ / 127kcal||1042kJ / 248kcal|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019