- Energy2728kJ 651kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 974kJ / 232kcal
- Beef steak and kidney beans in chilli sauce in a butter & suet pastry topped with cornbread.
- Tesco Finest Steak and Bean Chilli Pie With British beef, in a rich chilli sauce and a cornbread topping Carefully prepared by experts in an artisan bakery with butter enriched suet pastry for a crisp finish.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Beef (20%), Whole Milk, Red Kidney Beans (6%), Tomato, Palm Oil, Onion, Maize Flour, Butter (Milk), Cornflour, Red Pepper, Green Pepper, Yellow Pepper, Pasteurised Egg, Tomato Paste, Beef Stock, Black Treacle, Rapeseed Oil, Garlic Purée, Chilli Powder, Coriander, Lime Zest, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Cocoa Powder, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Carbonate), Muscovado Sugar, Black Pepper, Cumin, Smoked Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, Oregano, Paprika, Garlic Powder.
Beef Stock contains: Beef Extract, Beef, Water, Tomato Purée, Carrot Concentrate, Salt, Leek Concentrate, Onion Concentrate, Beef Fat, Black Pepper, Laurel, Tarragon Oil, Thyme Oil, Garlic Oil.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 25-30 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Remove all packaging
using beef from
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||A serving contains|
|Energy||974kJ / 232kcal||2728kJ / 651kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019