- Energy729kJ 175kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 486kJ / 117kcal
- A creamy sauce made with mature Cheddar cheese, Regato cheese and Dijon mustard.
- Smooth & Creamy Mature Cheddar, Regato and cream, blended with a hint of Dijon mustard. Our experts use selected cheeses to create a rich creamy base and build flavours with Dijon mustard and seasoning.
- Smooth & Creamy Mature Cheddar, Regato and cream, blended with a hint of Dijon mustard
- Pack size: 600g
Water, Milk, Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (13%), Single Cream (Milk), Regato Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk) (4.5%), Cornflour, Potato Starch, Dijon Mustard, Salt, White Pepper.
Dijon Mustard contains: Water, Mustard Seed, Vinegar, Salt.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold., The allergens in this product have changed.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted, do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Chilled: 800W/ 900W 6 mins/5 mins
Remove lid, stir sauce, place lid loosely back on pot and place pot on to a microwaveable plate.
Heat on full power and stir half way through heating.
Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
Stir before serving.
Instructions: Chilled: 6-7 mins
Empty contents into a saucepan.
Heat gently, stirring occasionally until piping hot.
Do not allow to boil.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- When removing lid after heating hot steam may escape
- This container may soften slightly but will regain strength on standing
Produced in the U.K.
Preparation and Usage
For best results microwave heat. Break tab on rim of lid by twisting end of spoon behind tab.
Number of uses
- Take care when removing and pouring as product will be hot.
Plastic check local recycling Plastic check local recycling
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a pot (150g)|
|Energy||486kJ / 117kcal||729kJ / 175kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Take care when removing and pouring as product will be hot.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019