- Cabernet Sauvignon - Red Chilean Wine
- A smooth, full-bodied Cabernet Sauvignon with cassis and black cherry flavours, complemented by hints of coffee and dark chocolate.
- Great choice to match with red meats, herby dishes or mature cheeses
- Wine of Chile
- Pack size: 50cl
- Contains Sulphites
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- A smooth, full-bodied Cabernet Sauvignon with cassis and black cherry flavours, complemented by hints of coffee and dark chocolate. Food Match: A great choice to match with red meats, herby dishes or mature cheeses
Region of Origin
Concha y Toro
Type of Closure
- Each Casillero del Diablo wine is the result of carefully selected grapes grown in some of Chile's most award-winning winemaking regions, from the Limari Valley in the North to the Maule Valley in the South. The unique characteristics of each of our vineyards are reflected within the flavours and aromas of each bottle. This range of wines brings to you the best that Chile has to offer.
- The story behind one of Chile's most famous wines began more than 120 years ago. Don Melchor, founder of Concha y Toro, stored batches of his best wines in an underground cellar. When he noticed that bottles had been stolen, he spread a rumour amongst the locals that a devil lived in his cellar. Hence the name of Casillero del Diablo, the devil's cellar. Since 2008, Diablo wines have received more than 80 awards from internationally recognised competitions, including 8 Gold medals and 18 Silver medals.
- Crafted using grapes from Chile's Valle Central. Warm days followed by cooler nights provide near-perfect growing conditions, resulting in rich, smooth fruity flavours. www.chileanlegend.com
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 3 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in Chile
Glass - Widely Recycled Bottle
Name and address
- Produced by:
- Viña Concha Y Toro S.A.,
- Nueva Tajamar 481,
- Torre Norte Piso 15,
- Bottled by:
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
50 Centilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016