- Energy848kJ 202kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1888kJ
- Crisp wholegrain cereal clusters with sliced & whole almonds, chopped roasted hazelnuts, cashew nuts and pea & wheat protein.
- Jordans Farm Partnership
- Since 1985, Jordans has worked with British farmers to dedicate land for nature and wildlife creating a huge nature reserve to help birds, bees and butterflies thrive.
- We are now working with wildlife experts and The Prince's Countryside Fund to help our farmers manage 10% of their land for wildlife and provide funding to support rural communities.
- So, by purchasing Jordans cereals you are helping our British farmers protect the countryside and look after the communities that make it so special.
- The Prince's Countryside Fund
- For tasty recipe ideas & to find out more about our cereals, visit: www.jordanscereals.co.uk or please get in touch with us (see bottom of pack)
- Get up & go with a tasty breakfast
- We have taken our creamy British oats and baked them with pea and wheat protein to make delicious golden clusters that stay crunchy to the last bite. Along with a handful of almonds, cashews, and roasted hazelnuts, Nut Crunch provides a source of protein which contributes to growth in muscle mass and the maintenance of normal bones when consumed as part of a balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.*
- *This product contains a source of protein (more than 12% of the energy in this product is from protein). Protein contributes to growth in muscle mass and the maintenance of normal bones when consumed as part of a balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- At Jordans, we have been making delicious, wholesome, breakfast for over 40 years. To make our Source of Protein range, we take creamy British oats and bake them with pea and wheat protein until they're deliciously golden, adding a generous helping of nuts for that extra crunch.
- Why not also try berry burst.
- The tastiest oats, naturally
- Source of fibre and protein
- No added salt - salt content is due to naturally occurring sodium
- Nothing artificial
- Non gm
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 420g
- Source of protein which contributes to growth in muscle mass and the maintenance of normal bones
- Source of fibre
- Source of protein
- No added salt
British Wholegrain Cereals (52%) (Oat Flakes, Oat Flour), Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Rapeseed Oil, Palm Oil), Nuts (7%) (Sliced & Whole Almonds, Chopped Roasted Hazelnuts, Cashew Nuts), Pea Protein, Wheat Protein, Desiccated Coconut, Rice Flour, Manioc Starch, Natural Flavouring, This product contains certified Sustainable Palm Oil
- May Contain: Barley, Milk, Rye, Spelt
Store in a cool, dry place and give this box a shake before pouring. Once opened, roll down the bag and tuck in the flap.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made with British oats in Biggleswade, UK
Place of Provenance
Made in Britain
Number of uses
9 Per Portion = One bowl of 45g cereal, Approximately 9 portions per pack
- Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Name and address
- Freepost BF304,
- SG18 9WE.
- Get in Touch
- We'd love to hear your comments & feedback about our cereals, so please let us know what you think. If you are unhappy with any Jordans product, get in touch and we'll do whatever we can to help. This won't affect your statutory rights.
- E-mail: via our website www.jordanscereals.co.uk
- Call: 0800 587 8901
- Jordans Care Team,
- Freepost BF304,
- SG18 9WE.
- (Postage necessary outside the UK)
420 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Portion||%RI* Per Portion|
|of which Saturates||4.3g||1.9g||10%|
|of which Sugars||19.3g||8.7g||10%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||-||-||-|
|Per Portion = One bowl of 45g cereal||-||-||-|
|Approximately 9 portions per pack||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016