- Energy322kJ 76kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 322kJ / 76kcal
- Lactose free low fat cherry yogurt fortified with vitamin D.
- Same great taste, no lactose Tesco Lactose Free range is made from real milk. All the taste of regular dairy without the discomfort caused by lactose intolerance. Now you can enjoy your favourite dairy products Lactose free
INGREDIENTS: Yogurt (Milk), Cherry (12%), Sugar, Cornflour, Lactase Enzyme, Flavouring, Vitamin D
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Lactose free low fat cherry yogurt is not suitable for milk allergy sufferers.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 3 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove cherry stones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||one-quarter of a pot (100g)||one-quarter of a pot|
|Energy||322kJ / 76kcal||322kJ / 76kcal|
|Vitamin D||1.0µg (20%NRV)||1.0µg (20%NRV)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019