Tesco Three Bean Vegetable And Chilli Pie 200G
- Energy2037kJ 487kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1018.44kJ (243.33kcal)
- Shortcrust pastry filled with haricot beans, red kidney beans and black turtle beans in a chilli sauce, topped with a puff pastry lid.
- Tesco Puff Pastry Three Bean & Vegetable Chilli Pie. Flaky pastry filled with mixed beans and peppers in mild chilli sauce. Our expert bakers make the pastry for our pies just the way you’d make it at home, giving a flaky puff pastry. The fillings are cooked for tenderness and flavour. The pastry case is then deep filled, topped and baked for a crisp finish.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Tomato, Palm Oil, Onion, Water, Mushroom, Haricot Beans (3.5%), Red Kidney Beans (3.5%), Black Turtle Beans (3.5%), Chickpeas, Red Pepper, Yellow Pepper, Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Tomato Paste (Tomato Paste, Tomato Purée), Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Garlic Purée, Black Treacle, Coriander, Salt, Cocoa Powder, Muscovado Sugar, Black Pepper, Cumin, Smoked Paprika, Sugar, Red Pepper Purée, Molasses, Cayenne Pepper, Oregano, ND Processing Aid (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Citric Acid), Paprika, ND (L-Cysteine, Citric Acid, Rapeseed Oil), Chipotle Chilli (Chilli), Jalapeño Chilli Powder, Onion Extract, White Wine Vinegar, Garlic Extract, Garlic Powder
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 25-30 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 45-50 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
- Remove outer packaging
- Leave in foil tray.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (200g)|
|Energy||1018.44kJ (243.33kcal)||2036.88kJ (486.66kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016