Tesco Tomato And Basil Sauce 150G
- Energy318kJ 76kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 212kJ / 51kcal
- A tomato sauce with basil, olive oil (0.9%), garlic and oregano.
- Sweet & Herby Specially selected tomatoes and sautéed onions finished with basil and oregano. Just as you would when cooking a sauce at home, our experts sauté onions and garlic to create a base and build flavours with selected tomatoes and seasoning
INGREDIENTS: Tomato (56%), Water, Tomato Juice, Onion (7%), Basil, Olive Oil, Salt, Garlic Purée, Rapeseed Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Oregano, Black Pepper.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: Chilled: 800W/ 900W 2 mins/ 2 mins
Stand pouch on a microwaveable plate.
Heat on full power and stand for 1 minute halfway through heating time.
Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
Stir before serving.
Instructions: Chilled: 2-3 minutes
Empty contents into a saucepan.
Heat gently, stirring occasionally until piping hot.
Do not allow to boil.
- For best results microwave heat. Cut pouch open fully across the top.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Take care when removing and pouring as product will be hot.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (150g)|
|Energy||212kJ / 51kcal||318kJ / 76kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019