Tesco Healthy Living Chicken Tikka Masala And Pilau Rice 400G
- Energy1492kJ 354kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 408kJ / 97kcal
- Marinated chicken breast in a spiced tomato and cream sauce with spiced basmati rice.
- 1492kJ / 354kcal Creamy mild spiced tomato curry made with a traditional spice blend. Tesco Diet range is a delicious range of healthy products. Created especially for people who love great tasting food and want to manage levels of sugar, salt, fat and saturates.
Cooked Pilau Rice, Chicken Breast (19%), Water, Onion, Yogurt (Milk), Tomato, Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée, Skimmed Milk, Single Cream (Milk) (2%), Tomato Purée, Tomato Juice, Cornflour, Honey, Coriander Powder, Salt, Soya Oil, Palm Oil, Paprika, Cumin Powder, Green Chilli, Turmeric Powder, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Fenugreek Leaf, Cinnamon Powder, Chilli Powder, Colour (Paprika Extract), Cayenne Pepper, Ginger Powder, Black Pepper, Mace, Star Anise, Fenugreek, Basil Powder, Sunflower Oil.
Cooked Pilau Rice contains: Water, Basmati Rice, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Cumin Seed, Cardamom Pods, Colour (Curcumin), Cardamom Powder, Bay Leaf.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Chilled: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 25 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 10 minutes. Peel back film lid. Add a teaspoon of water to the rice, stir both compartments and re-cover, then heat for a further 15 minutes. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating. Stir well before serving.
Instructions: 800W / 900W 6 mins / 5½ mins.
Heat on full power. Half way through heating peel back film lid, add a teaspoon of water to the rice, stir both compartments, re-cover and continue to heat on full power.
Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating. Stir well before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
- Remove outer sleeve and pierce film lid several times. For best results microwave heat.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: This product can contain small fibres which come from the ginger purée.Caution: This product may contain whole spices which should be removed prior to consumption.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (366g**)|
|Energy||408kJ / 97kcal||1492kJ / 354kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019