- Energy1274kJ 303kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 346.14kJ (82.28kcal)
- Chicken breast slices in a shiitake mushroom and chilli broth, served with cooked noodles and fresh vegetables.
- Our Chicken Miso Ramen Bowl is packed full with choi sum, shiitake mushrooms, miso, fragrant fennel, lemongrass and udon noodles ready to slurp up. Did you know, in Japan it's actually rude to NOT slurp your ramen So do as the locals do, slurp away and enjoy.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Chicken Breast (20%), Cooked Udon Noodles(Water, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)), Savoy Cabbage, Shiitake Mushroom, Choi Sum, Rapeseed Oil, Spring Onion, Carrot, Garlic, Miso Paste(Water, Soya Bean, Rice, Salt, Alcohol), Palm Sugar (Sugar), Red Chilli, Cornflour, Ginger, Lemongrass (Lemon Grass), Lime Juice, Salt, Anchovy Extract (Fish), Gelling Agent (Pectin), Molasses, Sugar, Tomato Concentrate, Flavouring, Coriander Powder, Mushroom Concentrate, Cinnamon Powder, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Chicken Extract (Chicken Fat, Chicken Bones, Chicken), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Bicarbonate), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Yeast Extract, Fennel Seed, Soya Bean, Clove Powder, Shiitake Mushroom Powder (Mushroom Powder), Spirit Vinegar, Wheat, Garlic Concentrate, Preservative (Alcohol), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sunflower Oil
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Keep in the fridge.
Instructions: Remove sleeve and unclip top compartment.
Remove lid and empty the contents into base bowl.
Replace lid loosely, place in a microwave and heat on full power (900W) for 4 minutes.
Stir before serving - careful, the bowl will be hot.
For other microwave wattages, adjust times according to your manufacturers handbook.
Before you tuck in ensure food is piping hot.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Best eaten fresh so not suitable for home freezing.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack|
|Energy||346.14kJ (82.28kcal)||1273.80kJ (302.79kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016