The City Kitchen Thai Chilli Pork 380G
- Energy2948kJ 705kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 877.37kJ (209.74kcal)
- Pork mince in a red chilli sauce with cooked jasmine rice, carrot, cabbage and cashew nuts.
- Our Thai Chilli Sticky Pork (or Kra Pao as they say in Thailand) has a sweet and spicy twist, with two types of chilli for an extra punch. As a staple of the Thai diet, walk into just about any food shack or street corner in Thailand and they'll whip one up for you
Cooked Jasmine Rice, Pork (20%), Water, Carrot, Savoy Cabbage, Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée, Cashew Nut, Onion, Salt, Cornflour, Red Chilli, Tamarind Paste, Tomato Purée, Coriander, Sesame Oil, Spirit Vinegar, Palm Oil, Anchovy Extract (Fish), Black Pepper, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Molasses, Red Chilli Purée, Chilli Powder, Colours (Paprika Extract, Plain Caramel), Cinnamon Powder, Cayenne Pepper, Soya Bean, Star Anise Powder (Star Anise), Rice Flour, Yeast Extract Powder, Wheat, Garlic Powder, Fennel Powder (Fennel), Clove Powder, Onion Powder, Corn Starch, Acidity Regulatory (Citric Acid), Processing Aid (Sunflower Oil), Preservative (Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate), Anticaking Agent (Silicon Dioxide).
Cooked Jasmine Rice contains: Water, Rice
- Also, may contain peanuts and others nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep in the fridge.
Instructions: Remove label and slightly loosen one side of lid.
Place in a microwave and heat on full power (900W) for 4 1/2 minutes.
Stir before serving - careful, the tray will be hot.
Before you tuck in ensure food is piping hot.
For other microwave wattages, adjust times according to your manufacturers handbook.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Best eaten fresh so not suitable for home freezing.
- Although our chefs take every care to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (336g**)|
|Energy||877.37kJ (209.74kcal)||2947.96kJ (704.73kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016