- Energy2003kJ 477kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 600kJ / 143kcal
- Chicken breast pieces in a coconut and cream sauce with cooked rice, butternut squash and green beans.
- Our Brazilian Coconut Chicken uses traditional ingredients such as cashew nuts, oregano and herbed rice. Our creamy sauce, as you'd expect from a Brazilian curry sauce is sweet, rich and delivers the taste of the carnival. Did you know, Brazil has almost 7,500km of coastline, many great beaches and thus a lot of lovely coconuts lucky for us
- Pack size: 380g
Cooked Rice contains: Water, Basmati Rice, Onion, Spinach, Parsley, Coriander, Garlic Purée, Rapeseed Oil, Salt.
- Also, may contain peanuts and other nuts., For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Best eaten fresh so not suitable for home freezing.Keep in the fridge.
Instructions: Remove label and slightly loosen one side of lid.
Place in a microwave and heat on full power (900W) for 4 1/2 minutes.
Stir before serving - careful, the tray will be hot.
Before you tuck in ensure food is piping hot.
For other microwave wattages, adjust times according to your manufacturers handbook.
Produced in the U.K., using chicken from the EU
Number of uses
- Although our chefs take every care to remove bones, some may remain.
Tray. Plastic check local recycling Lid. Plastic check local recycling Label. Paper widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (334g**)|
|Energy||600kJ / 143kcal||2003kJ / 477kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|** When heated according to instructions 380g typically weighs 334g.||-||-|
|When heated according to instructions.||-||-|
Although our chefs take every care to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019