- Energy1864kJ 442kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 532.43kJ (126.26kcal)
- Chicken breast pieces in a vinegar and passion fruit sauce, with cooked jasmine rice, pineapple and red pepper.
- Our Sweet & Sour Passion Fruit Chicken takes the classic Chinese dish and gives it a fruity South American twist. The tangy flavour of passion fruit brings a unique sour taste and intensity. Why not scatter a few cashew nuts over your dish once heated for an extra tasty crunch.
Cooked Jasmine Rice, Chicken Breast (20%), Pineapple, Red Pepper, Pineapple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Concentrated Pineapple Juice), Water, Sugar, Rice Vinegar, Spring Onion, Passion Fruit Purée, Rapeseed Oil, Ginger, Cornflour, Sesame Oil, Potato Starch, Onion, Tomato Purée, Salt, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Spirit Vinegar, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Palm Oil, Colours (Paprika Extract, Plain Caramel), Soya Bean, White Pepper, Garlic Purée, Wheat, Cinnamon Powder, Cayenne Pepper, Preservative (Alcohol, Sulphur Dioxide), Processing Aid (Sunflower Oil).
Cooked Jasmine Rice contains: Water, Rice
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Keep in the fridge.
Instructions: Remove label and slightly loosen one side of lid.
Place in a microwave and heat on full power (900W) for 4 minutes.
Stir before serving - careful, the tray will be hot.
For other microwave wattages, adjust times according to your manufacturers handbook.
Before you tuck in ensure food is piping hot.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Best eaten fresh so not suitable for home freezing.
- Although our chefs take every care to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack|
|Energy||532.43kJ (126.26kcal)||1863.51kJ (441.91kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016