- Cream dairy ice cream, vanilla flavour ice cream, raspberry sauce (19%) and meringue pieces (3%).
- Pavlova Ice Cream at its best.
- Our Pavlova ice cream is a deconstructed dessert inspired by the original recipe. It is made with vanilla ice cream with raspberry sauce and meringue pieces for a delicious, authentic taste. Your perfect dessert, ready to enjoy straight away.
- Try Carte D'Or Les Suprêmes Pavlova ice cream today.
- Carte D’Or Les Suprêmes Pavlova doesn’t contain any artificial colours and flavours. This makes Carte D’Or Pavlova ice cream is the best dessert to serve to your friends and family.
- In a brand new format to Carte D’Or, our Les Suprêmes Pavlova is perfect for a date night with your other half or to show off to you friends. Seeing the layers through the transparent pot will make that first bite irresistible and leave you wanting more.
- Our delicious Carte D’Or Les Suprêmes Pavlova ice cream is available now! A new range from Carte D’Or to enjoy and share with your family and friends. Carte D’Or has been the expert in Ice Cream for the past 40 years since our beginnings as a dessert restaurant brand in Paris.
- For more delicious recipes or dessert inspiration visit www.cartedor.co.uk and for some quick and easy tricks and hacks on how to create a dessert masterpiece visit our You Tube channel: Cartedoruk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSUv7b0ZyW0
- Carte D'Or Les Suprêmes Pavlova Ice Cream
- New from Carte D'Or
- In a new layered format
- A deconstructed dessert inspired by the original recipe
- Vanilla ice cream with raspberry sauce and meringue pieces
- Under 250 calories per portion
- Pack size: 260millilitre
Reconstituted skimmed MILK, sugar, cream (MILK) (18%), water, glucose syrup, raspberry pulp (2.8%), coconut oil, butteroil (MILK), dextrose, whey solids (MILK), semi skimmed MILK, MILK proteins, cocoa butter, emulsifier (mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids), stabilisers (pectins, locust bean gum, guar gum), raspberry juice from concentrate (0.2%), fruit and vegetable concentrates (black carrot, apple, sweet potato), flavourings, EGG white, WHEAT starch. May contain: nuts and soy
- May Contain: Nuts, Soya
Store at -18°C
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever UK Carte D’Or
- Freepost ADM3940,
- SW1A 1YR.
- Careline 0800 0850 834.
- Unilever Ireland Ltd
- Unilever UK,
- Carte D'Or,
- FREEPOST ADM3940,
- SW1A 1YR.
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
- National Digital Park,
- Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g Unprepared||Per 100ml Unprepared||Per Serving Unprepared||%* per portion**|
|Energy (kJ)||1031 kJ||634 kJ||825 kJ||10%|
|Energy (kcal)||245 kcal||151 kcal||196 kcal||10%|
|Fat (g)||12 g||7.6 g||9.6 g||14%|
|of which saturates (g)||8.9 g||5.5 g||7.1 g||36%|
|Carbohydrate (g)||31 g||19 g||25 g||10%|
|of which sugars (g)||27 g||17 g||22 g||24%|
|Protein (g)||2.7 g||1.7 g||2.2 g||4%|
|Salt (g)||0.12 g||0.07 g||0.1 g||2%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|1 portion = 130 ml. ( Pack contains 2 portions )||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016