- Energy1945kJ 462kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 591kJ / 140kcal
- Chicken breast pieces, fine noodles and mixed vegetables, served with a sweet red chilli sauce.
- Tesco Sweet Chilli Chicken Noodles. Chicken breast, fresh cabbage and carrot with sticky sweet chilli sauce. Our chefs have prepared a range of quick and easy dishes with fresh vegetables for you to finish at home. Just cook in 4
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Fine Noodles, Chicken Breast (23%), Savoy Cabbage, Carrot, Water Chestnut, Sugar, Water, Red Pepper, Red Onion, Distilled Malt Vinegar, Ginger, Garlic, Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Sesame Oil, Rice Starch, Salt, Red Chilli, Chilli Flakes, Dextrose, Flavouring, Colour (Paprika Extract), Chicken Extract, Molasses, Soya Bean, Wheat.
Cooked Fine Noodles contains: Water, Wheat Flour, Salt, Turmeric, Paprika.
Wheat Flour contains: Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Instructions: From chilled: 800W 3 1/2 mins / 900W 3 mins
Empty the contents of the larger compartment into a microwaveable dish.
Pour the sauce from the smaller compartment on top, cover and place into the microwave.
Heat on full power and stir halfway through heating.
Stir before serving.
Instructions: From chilled: 4 mins Pour 15ml (1 tablespoon) of oil into a frying pan or wok on a medium heat. Add the contents of the larger compartment of the pouch into the wok and stir fry for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the sauce to the wok and stir fry for a further 1 minute. Serve immediately.
- For best results stir fry.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (329g**)|
|Energy||591kJ / 140kcal||1945kJ / 462kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019