- Energy2287kJ 547kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 519.71kJ (124.37kcal)
- Beef, chorizo and mixed beans, tomato and red wine stew with a cheese polenta mash.
- Inspired by a Spanish recipe, our chefs created this rich, punchy dish. Tender pieces of prime beef and smoky chorizo are simmered in a rich stew made with sweet, ripe tomatoes, a mixture of beans and with full bodied Chianti. The mash is made with thick, golden corn polenta and tangy Cheddar for a smooth texture and bold flavour.
Milk, Beef (15%), Water, Tomato, Red Pepper, Chorizo (4.5%), Maize Polenta, Onion, Red Onion, Red Wine (2%), Butter Beans, Cannellini Beans, Pinto Beans, Chianti (1.5%), Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Cornflour, Butter (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Tomato Purée, Beef Extract, Pecorino Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Muscovado Sugar, Garlic Purée, Balsamic Vinegar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Salt, Beef Gelatine, Parsley, Smoked Paprika, Tomato Paste, Sugar, Thyme, Onion Concentrate, Potato Starch, Porcini Mushroom Powder, Black Pepper, Garlic, Oregano.
Chorizo contains: Pork, Water, Salt, Smoked Paprika, Dextrose, Garlic, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Nutmeg, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite), Oregano, Starter Culture.
Chianti contains: Red Wine.
Balsamic Vinegar contains: Red Wine Vinegar, Grape Must, Processing Aid (Sulphur Dioxide)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for oven heating
Instructions: 800W 6 mins / 900W 5 mins
Heat on full power for 4 minutes.
Stand for 1 minute.
Heat on full power for a further 2 minutes (800W) / 1 minute (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Stir before serving.
- Remove outer sleeve and pierce film lid several times.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand to regain its rigidity.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.Not suitable for heating from frozen.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (440g)|
|Energy||519.71kJ (124.37kcal)||2286.72kJ (547.23kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016