- Energy2895kJ 693kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 731kJ / 175kcal
- Cauliflower and sweet potato in a satay style sauce, with jasmine rice, topped with spinach, pumpkin seeds and red chilli slices.
- Roasted cauliflower and sweet potato in a sticky satay sauce. Our chefs have been inspired by the authentic flavours of Thailand in this dish. We pair roasted cauliflower and sweet potato with a satay style sauce infused with coconut, ginger, lime and soy for a sweet and sticky contrast. Delicate jasmine rice is the perfect accompaniment, finished with a scattering of pumpkin seeds, red chilli and fresh baby spinach.
Cooked Jasmine Rice, Cauliflower (16%), Sweet Potato (15%), Water, Coconut Milk, Onion, Coconut, Rapeseed Oil, Pumpkin Seed, Soya Bean, Ginger, Soya Oil, Spinach, Garlic, Lime Juice, Spirit Vinegar, Sugar, Ginger Purée, Coriander Leaf, Demerara Sugar, Red Chilli, Garlic Purée, Lime Leaf, Lemon Grass, Tamarind Paste, Corn Starch, Kalonji Seeds, Salt, Bell Pepper, Wheat, Palm Oil, Cornflour, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Purée, Sea Salt, Dried Red Pepper, White Wine Vinegar, Chilli Powder.
Cooked Jasmine Rice contains: Jasmine Rice, Water, Coconut, Lime Leaf.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., Not suitable for home freezing.
|Step||650 Watt||750 Watt||850 Watt|
Instructions: 800W/900W 6 mins / 5 1/2 mins
Pierce film lid several times.
Heat on full power for 3 minutes (800W) / (900W). Peel back film and stir. Heat for a further 3 minutes (800W) / 2 minutes 30 seconds (900W). Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (396g**)|
|Energy||731kJ / 175kcal||2895kJ / 693kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019