Tesco Mexican Beef Tortilla Kit 400G
- Energy3185kJ 758kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 887.26kJ (211.16kcal)
- Minced beef in a tomato based chilli sauce topped with jalapeños and Cheddar cheese, with a rice mix and soft tortillas.
- Smoky beef chilli topped with jalapeños and cheese with rice.
INGREDIENTS: Rice Mix(Water, Long Grain Rice, Spinach, Coriander Leaf, Parsley, Basil), Tortilla Wraps(Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Palm Oil, Raising Agent (Disodium Diphosphate, Malic Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate), Sugar, Salt, Stabiliser (Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose), Processing Aid (Enzymes, Citric Acid)), Beef (12%), Tomato Purée (Water, Tomato Purée), Kidney Beans (Red Kidney Beans), Water, Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (3%)(Milk, Potato Starch, Salt, Starter Culture, Vegetarian Rennet), Black Turtle Beans, Borlotti Beans, Tomato, Jalapeño Chilli, Onion, Rapeseed Oil, Tomato Juice, Cornflour, Celery, Garlic Purée, Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Yeast Extract, Coriander Leaf, Smoked Paprika, Salt, Chipotle Chilli, Cumin, Coriander Powder, Paprika, Rosemary, Onion Powder, Black Pepper, Barley Malt Extract, Beef Fat, Thyme, Sea Salt, Caramelised Sugar, Mushroom Concentrate, Red Wine Extract (Red Wine), Beef Extract, Acidity Regulator (Acetic Acid, Citric Acid), Wheat Gluten, Flavouring, Aniseed, Flour Treatment Agents (Alpha-Amylase, Ascorbic Acid)
- Contains milk, gluten, wheat, celery and tomato.For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Chilli beef: 200°C/ Fan 180°C/ Gas 6 25 mins Remove outer packaging and pierce film lid. Remove the outer packaging from the tortillas, wrap in tin foil and set aside. Place the container on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes. Peel back film lid, stir thoroughly and re-cover. Heat for a further 4 minutes. Add the tortillas wrapped in tin foil to the baking tray and cook together for 6 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: For best results microwave from frozen.
Remove outer packaging and pierce film lid.
Chilli beef: 800W 7 mins / 900W 6 mins
Heat container on full power for 4 minutes (800W) / 3 minutes (900W).
Peel back film lid, stir thoroughly and re-cover.
Heat on full power for a further 2 minutes (800W)/ 2 minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Tortilla Wraps: Remove outer packaging.
Place on a microwavable plate and heat on full power for 50 secs (800W) / 40 secs (900W).
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.IMPORTANT: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: When removing lid after heating hot steam may escape.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||Each Pack|
|Energy||887.26kJ (211.16kcal)||3185.26kJ (758.08kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016