Tesco Vegetable Tikka Masala With Rice 450G
- Energy2032kJ 485kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 476kJ / 113kcal
- Cauliflower, green bean, peas and red pepper in a spiced tomato and cream sauce with pilau rice.
- Tesco Vegetable Tikka Masala with Pilau Rice, Creamy spiced tomato curry made with a traditional spice blend, Working in partnership with expert Indian chefs we use traditional layering methods to create depth of flavour.
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Basmati Rice (Water, Basmati Rice), Cauliflower (10%), Onion, Carrot, Tomato, Green Bean (5%), Single Cream (Milk), Peas (3.5%), Red Pepper, Yogurt (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Cream, Garlic Purée, Ginger Purée, Muscovado Sugar, Butter (Milk), Salt, Cornflour, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Coriander Powder, Paprika, Tomato Purée, Ground Garam Masala (Coriander, Cinnamon, Cumin, Cardamom, Clove, Fennel, Dill), Cumin Seed, Chilli Powder, Cumin Powder, Green Chilli Purée, Turmeric Powder, Cardamom Powder, Onion Seeds, Fennel Seed, Cardamom Pods, Colours (Turmeric Extract, Paprika Extract), Black Pepper Powder, Bay Leaf Powder.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 18 mins Place the tikka masala on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 10 minutes. Peel back film lid. Stir and re-cover, then heat both the compartments for another 8 minutes. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating. Stir before serving.
Instructions: For best results heat in a microwave.
800W / 900W 4½ / 4 mins.
Place the tikka masala in the microwave and heat on full power for 2 minutes (800W/900W), then heat both compartments on full power for another 2 minutes 30 seconds (800W) / 2 minutes (900W). Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating. Stir before serving.
- Snap the compartments in half.
- Remove outer sleeve and pierce film lid several times.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Not suitable for heating from frozen.
- Warning: This product may contain whole spices which should be removed prior to consumption.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (427g**)|
|Energy||476kJ / 113kcal||2032kJ / 485kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019