Tesco Chicken Roast Dinner 400G
- Energy1084kJ 257kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 287kJ / 68kcal
- Chicken breast with gravy, potatoes, carrots and peas.
- 1084kJ / 257kcal Chicken breast in meaty gravy with baby potatoes and sweet carrots
Potato, Carrot, Water, Chicken Breast (17%), Peas, Tomato Purée, Cornflour, Chicken Extract, Salt, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Soya Bean, Wheat, Barley Malt Extract, Onion, Leek, Ground White Pepper, Parsley, Garlic, White Pepper, Bay Leaf.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/ Fan 170°C/ Gas 5 19–20 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 2 minutes.
Instructions: For best result heat in a microwave.
800W / 900W 6½ / 6 mins
Heat on full power. Leave to stand for 2 minutes.
- Remove sleeve and pierce film lid several times.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Not suitable for heating from frozen.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||287kJ / 68kcal||1084kJ / 257kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016