Tesco Chicken Jambalaya 385G
- Energy1345kJ 319kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 349kJ / 83kcal
- Red and yellow peppers with chicken, rice and smoked bacon in a seasoned white wine stock with herbs and spices.
- 1345kJ/319kcal Smoked bacon and peppers in a tomato and white wine sauce with paprika
INGREDIENTS: Red Pepper, Yellow Pepper, Chicken Breast (14%), Onion, Water, Tomato, Rice (6%), White Wine (4.5%), Smoked Bacon (4%) [Pork, Water, Salt, Sugar, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrate), Antioxidants (Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate)], Onion Purée, Tomato Paste, Cornflour, Garlic Purée, Smoked Paprika, Coriander Powder, Coriander, Parsley, Cumin Powder, Salt, Potato Starch, Chicken Extract, Rapeseed Oil, Cayenne Pepper, Dextrose, Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Colour (Paprika Extract), Black Pepper.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan170°C/Gas 5 20 mins Remove outer sleeve and pierce film lid several times. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating. Stir before serving.
Instructions: For best results microwave heat
800W/900W 4½ / 4 mins
Remove outer sleeve and pierce film lid several times.
Heat on full power.
Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating. Stir before serving.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Not suitable for heating from frozen
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (385g)|
|Energy||349kJ / 83kcal||1345kJ / 319kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019