Tesco Vegetarian Three Bean Chilli 400G
- Energy1837kJ 435kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 518.83kJ (123.00kcal)
- Kidney beans, black turtle beans and borlotti beans in a medium chilli sauce with long grain rice and red peppers.
- Tesco frozen 3 bean Chilli combines kidney beans, black turtle beans and borletti beans in a smokey, chipotle flavoured sauce with red peppers. This chilli is perfect for a healthy yet convenient dinner as it cooks from frozen in just 10 minutes in the microwave and contains 2 of your 5 a day.
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Rice(Water, Long Grain Rice), Tomato Purée (Water, Tomato Purée), Kidney Beans (9%) (Red Kidney Beans), Red Pepper, Water, Tomato, Black Turtle Beans (5%), Borlotti Beans (5%), Onion, Cornflour, Celery, Rapeseed Oil, Garlic Purée, Sugar, Coriander Leaf, Yeast Extract, Cumin, Smoked Paprika, Coriander Powder, Paprika, Chipotle Chilli, Salt, Rosemary, Onion Powder, Black Pepper, Barley Malt Extract, Thyme, Chilli Powder, Acidity Regulator (Acetic Acid)
- Contains gluten, celery and tomato., For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler., Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze., Best before end see side of pack.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: 180, 6, 200
Instructions: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 Remove outer packaging and pierce film lid. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes. Peel back film lid, add 1 tablespoon of water to the rice, stir both compartments and re-cover. Heat for a further 10 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: 800W 9mins / 900W 8 mins.
For best results microwave from frozen.
Remove outer packaging and pierce film lid.
Heat on full power for 6 minutes (800W)/ 5 minutes (900W).
Peel back film lid, stir both compartments and re-cover.
Heat on full power for a further 3 minutes (800W)/ 3 minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- When removing lid after heating hot steam may escape.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Republic of Ireland
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||Each pack|
|Energy||518.83kJ (123.00kcal)||1836.64kJ (435.41kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016