- Energy546kJ 131kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2314kJ
- Smooth hazelnut flavoured centre (30%) with caramelised hazelnut pieces (3.5%) in a milk chocolate mini cup.
- Learn more: http://www.nestle.co.uk/brands
- Good to remember: Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life's little pleasures.
- Each NESTLÉ® BUTTERFINGER® Hazelnut Cup Mini Cup is a delicious combination of smooth hazelnut flavoured centre with caramelised hazelnut pieces, wrapped in a smooth milk chocolate shell.
- The original BUTTERFINGER® bar recipe was developed in Chicago, Illinois in the United States of America in 1923 by Otto Schnering, who had created the Curtiss Candy Company in 1916.
- In 1928, the company held a public contest to choose a name for Otto's new bar and after hundreds of entries the name 'Butterfinger' was chosen.
- In 1990, NESTLÉ® bought the brands Baby Ruth and Butterfinger® from RJR Nabisco.
- Following two years of product development, In 2014 the BUTTERFINGER® brand range was extended with the launch of BUTTERFINGER® Peanut Butter Cup.
- From March 2018 UK consumers will be able to enjoy BUTTERFINGER® Mini Cups sharing bags in a range of three flavours: Peanut Butter, Coconut and Hazelnut.
- NESTLE® BUTTERFINGER® Hazelnut Mini Cups does not contain any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Have you tried NESTLÉ® BUTTERFINGER® Peanut Butter Cups?
- A delicious combination of smooth hazelnut flavoured centre with caramelised hazelnut pieces, wrapped in a smooth milk chocolate shell
- No artificial colours, flavours & preservatives
- Pack size: 82g
Sugar, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Rapeseed, Sunflower, Mango Kernel/ Sal/ Shea), Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Cocoa Mass, Skimmed Milk Powder, Hazelnut Pieces, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Flavouring, Milk Chocolate contains Milk Solids 14% minimum and Vegetable Fats in addition to Cocoa Butter
- May contain Peanuts and other Tree Nuts
- May Contain: Peanuts
Store cool and dry, For Best Before End See Base.
Preparation and Usage
- Know your servings
- 5 Mini Cups = 1 Serving
Number of uses
3 Contains approximately 3 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY.
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 4
Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
82 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||17.5g||4.1g||20g||21%|
|of which: sugars||56.1g||13.2g||90g||15%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**5 mini cups||-||-||-||-|
|Contains approximately 3 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016