- Energy542kJ 130kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2338kJ
- Moist coconut flavoured centre (30%) with desiccated coconut (3.5%) in a milk chocolate mini cup.
- Learn more: http://www.nestle.co.uk/brands
- Good to remember: Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life's little pleasures.
- Each NESTLÉ® BUTTERFINGER® Coconut Cup Mini Cup is a delicious combination of moist coconut flavoured centre with desiccated coconut pieces, wrapped in a smooth milk chocolate shell.
- The original BUTTERFINGER® bar recipe was developed in Chicago, Illinois in the United States of America in 1923 by Otto Schnering, who had created the Curtiss Candy Company in 1916.
- In 1928, the company held a public contest to choose a name for Otto's new bar and after hundreds of entries the name 'Butterfinger' was chosen.
- In 1990, NESTLÉ® bought the brands Baby Ruth and Butterfinger® from RJR Nabisco.
- Following two years of product development, In 2014 the BUTTERFINGER® brand range was extended with the launch of BUTTERFINGER® Peanut Butter Cup.
- From March 2018 UK consumers will be able to enjoy BUTTERFINGER® Mini Cups sharing bags in a range of three flavours: Peanut Butter, Coconut and Hazelnut.
- NESTLE® BUTTERFINGER® Coconut Mini Cups does not contain any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Have you tried the NESTLÉ® BUTTERFINGER® Peanut Butter Cups?
- A delicious combination of moist coconut flavoured centre and desicatted coconut pieces, wrapped in a smooth milk chocolate flavoured shell
- No artificial colours, flavours & preservatives
- Pack size: 82g
Sugar, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Sunflower, Rapeseed, Mango Kernel/Sal/ Shea), Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Cocoa Mass, Skimmed Milk Powder, Desiccated Coconut, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Flavouring, Milk Chocolate contains Milk Solids 14% minimum and Vegetable Fats in addition to Cocoa Butter
- May Contain: Peanuts
Store cool and dry, For Best Before End See Base.
Preparation and Usage
- Know your servings
- 5 mini cups = 1 serving
Number of uses
3 Contains approximately 3 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY.
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 4
Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
82 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||19.4g||4.5g||20g||23%|
|of which: sugars||55.6g||12.9g||90g||14%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**5 mini cups||-||-||-||-|
|Contains approximately 3 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016