Nestle Peanut Butter Mini Cups 82G
- Energy525kJ 126kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2250kJ
- Smooth peanut flavoured centre (30%) with crunchy toffee pieces (5%) in a milk chocolate mini cup.
- Learn more: http://www.nestle.co.uk/brands
- Good to remember: Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life's little pleasures.
- Each NESTLÉ® BUTTERFINGER® Hazelnut Cup Mini Cup is a delicious combination of smooth peanut butter and crunchy toffee pieces, wrapped in a smooth milk chocolate shell.
- The original BUTTERFINGER® bar recipe was developed in Chicago, Illinois in the United States of America in 1923 by Otto Schnering, who had created the Curtiss Candy Company in 1916.
- In 1928, the company held a public contest to choose a name for Otto's new bar and after hundreds of entries the name 'Butterfinger' was chosen.
- In 1990, NESTLÉ® bought the brands Baby Ruth and Butterfinger® from RJR Nabisco.
- Following two years of product development, In 2014 the BUTTERFINGER® brand range was extended with the launch of BUTTERFINGER® Peanut Butter Cup.
- From March 2018 UK consumers will be able to enjoy BUTTERFINGER® Mini Cups sharing bags in a range of three flavours: Peanut Butter, Coconut and Hazelnut, to compliament the exisiting range.
- NESTLE® BUTTERFINGER® Peanut Butter Mini Cups does not contain any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Have you tried NESTLÉ® BUTTERFINGER® Coconut Cups?
- A delicious combination of smooth peanut butter and crunchy toffee pieces, wrapped in a smooth milk chocolate flavoured shell
- No artificial colours, flavours & preservatives
- Pack size: 82g
Sugar, Ground Roasted Peanuts, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Vegetable Fat (Mango Kernel/Palm/Sal/Shea), Cocoa Mass, Toffee Pieces (Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Palm Oil, Butter (from Milk), Colour (Paprika Extract), Salt, Flavouring, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin)), Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Skimmed Milk Powder, Salt, Butterfat (from Milk), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Milk Chocolate contains Milk Solids 14% minimum and Vegetable Fats in addition to Cocoa Butter
- May Contain: Tree Nuts
Store cool and dry, For Best Before End See Base.
Preparation and Usage
- Know your servings
- 5 mini cups = 1 serving
Number of uses
3 Contains approximately 3 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY.
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 4
Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
82 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||15.1g||3.5g||20g||18%|
|of which: sugars||54.5g||12.7g||90g||14%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**5 mini cups||-||-||-||-|
|Contains approximately 3 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016